When we collect personal data about you
- When you interact with us in person – through correspondence, by phone, by social media, or through our onwebmax.com (“Site”).
- When we get personal information from other legitimate sources, such as third-party data aggregators, onwebmax marketing partners, public sources or social networks. We only use this data if you have given your consent to them to share your personal data with others.
- We may collect personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest and if this interest is not overridden by your privacy interests. We make sure an assessment is made, with an established mutual interest between you and onwebmax.
- When you are using our products.
Why we collect and use personal data
We collect and use personal data mainly to perform direct sales, direct marketing, and customer service. We also collect data about partners and persons seeking a job or working in our company.
-Send you marketing communications which you have requested. These may include information about our services, products, events, activities, and promotions of our partners. This communication is subscription based and requires your consent.
- Send you information about the services and products that you have purchased from us.
- Perform direct sales activities in cases where legitimate and mutual interest is established.
- Provide you content and venue details on a webinar or event you signed up for.
- Reply to a ‘Contact me’ or other web forms you have completed on our Site (e.g., to download an ebook).
- Follow up on incoming requests (client support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
- Perform contractual obligations such as invoices, reminders, and similar. The contract may be with OnWebMax directly or with a OnWebMax partner.
- Notify you of any disruptions to our services.
- Contact you to conduct surveys about your opinion on our services and products.
- When we do a business deal or negotiate a business deal, involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- Process a job application.
- To comply with laws.
- To respond to lawful requests and legal process.
We collect your email, full name and company’s name, but in addition, we can also collect phone numbers. We may also collect feedback, comments and questions received from you in service-related communication and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, chats, documents, and emails.
If you apply for a job at OnWebMax, we collect the data you provide during the application process. OnWebMax does not collect or process any particular categories of personal data, such as unique public identifiers or sensitive personal data.
-In an emergency. Includes protecting the safety of our employees, our customers, or any person.
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting onwebmax.com, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet Protocol (IP) address and information about your actions on our Site.
We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. Cookies help us make our Site and your visit better.
We may log information using digital images called web beacons on our Site or in our emails.
This information is used to make our Site work more efficiently, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the Site, and to gather such personal data as browser type and operating system, referring page, path through site, domain of ISP, etc. for the purposes of understanding how visitors use our Site. Cookies and similar technologies help us tailor our Site to your personal needs, as well as to detect and prevent security threats and abuse. If used alone, cookies and web beacons do not personally identify you.
We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected, while also considering our need to answer your queries or resolve possible problems. This helps us to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws, to attend to any legal claims/complaints, and for safeguarding purposes.
This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it securely. We may process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases, data will be anonymized.
You have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data that OnWebMax holds about you.
- The right to request that OnWebMax correct your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for OnWebMax to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. For example, your consent to receive digital marketing messages. If you want to withdraw your consent for digital marketing messages, please make use of the link to manage your subscriptions included in our communication.
- The right to request that OnWebMax provides you with your personal data.
- The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute about the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
If we make changes that significantly alter our privacy practices, we will notify you by email or post a notice on our Site before the change takes effect.
All rights reserved © onwebmax 2022